Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yes, I am judging you!

I like to think of myself as someone who is nonjudgmental. I am accepting. I do not care if you are a man and you like men, what religion you, or what you do for a job. Who am I to judge.....if you didn't further your education or get married before getting pregnant, it doesn't bother me! Maybe you made different choices than I did and maybe I don't agree with you, but I am not judging you.
BUT
When your smoking a cigarette in the car and your kids are are in the backseat, when your kid sucker punches my kid and you do not discipline him, when you can't put your goddamn phone down to watch your child, if you feed your kids shit because your lazy, let them watch tv all day, let them run around restaurants, when your kids underwear is three sizes too small and there's not a good reason, when you discriminate, belittle, of talk down to someone........well then.......I AM judging you. And I have every right to!

No comments:

Post a Comment