Monday, September 3, 2012

What turns me on

With fifty shades of grey making its way around, women everywhere are expecting a little more.....foreplay that is.

And let me tell you, my husband delivers!!!

After a night out with one of my very best friends, a glass of sangria, and some yummy food I came home to a pleasant surprise.

Behind the newly upholstered orange chair, something erect caught my eye. ...my husband was in the hall way awaiting my reaction. I removed the green fleece blanket to reveal the Electrolux Ergo Rapido. A stick vacuum wielding 12 volts of sucking power.

With the lights off in our house I turned it on and she illuminated the way, guiding me to each crumb and spec of dirt. I was filled with excitement at the sound of her battery coming to life on my wood floors.

I cleared my busy calendar for tomorrow, which means the windex is going to get a break while the new vacuum and I get to know each other.


1 comment: